I love all things brownie/blondies. It has to be my favorite dessert, snack, dinner....yum! I try to make a yummy dessert for us after Sunday dinner and this looked so yummy! I found the recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Alli 'n Sons. Alli always has the best sweet treats and these were no exception. I loved the salty chocolaty yumminess and so did my family. They were gobbled up in no time.
Make these soon so you too can enjoy!
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Blondies
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate covered pretzels (white or chocolate), broken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8" square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large pan, over medium heat melt the butter. Bring it to a boil, stirring constantly, until light golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugars until well blended.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, until barely warm.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour and broken chocolate-covered pretzels. The batter will be thick.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
Powered by Recipage
*A Well-Seasoned Life: Sweet Indulgences Sunday
*Nifty Thrifty Things: Nifty Thrifty Sunday
*A Simply Klassic Home: Simply Klassic Sunday
*Addicted to Recipes: Scrumptious Sunday
*Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper
*The Southern Institute: Creative Me
*Mrs. Happy Homemaker: Makin' You Crave Monday
*DIY Home Sweet Home: More the Merrier
*Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms: Melt in Your Mouth Monday
*Flour Me With Love: Mix It Up Monday
*Skip to My Lou: Made by you Monday
*Lady Behind the Curtain: Cast Party Wednesday
*Chef in Training: Talent Show Tuesday
*Blessed with Grace: Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
*It's A Blog Party: Delicious Dishes
*Mandy's Recipe Box: Totally Tasty Tuesday
*33 Shades of Green: Tasty Tuesday
*From Mess Hall to Bistro: Made from Scratch Tuesday
*Crazy for Crust: Crazy Sweet Tuesday
*Mom on Timeout: Taking a Timeout Thursday
*Talking Dollars and Cents: Sweet Temptations
*Miz Helen's Country Cottage: Full Plate Thursday